COMPREHENSIVE PORTFOLIO of solutions specifically tailored for part manufacturing
- INCREASE Manufacturing Planning,
- REDUCE Machining Time & Errors,
- PRODUCE Better Quality Parts
Take a look at how NX CAM transform your production with new, innovative technologies:
Realize your digital machine shop
NX 12 CAM For Manufacturing introduces powerful capabilities to boost your production efficiency and expand your business
New advanced capabilities in NX CAM 12 software for mold and die machining, production machining and complex parts machining let companies achieve a new level of efficiency by digitalizing the part manufacturing process.
NX CAM 12
High-speed cutting strategy that can reduce machining cycle time by up to 60%
Enables deep cuts and constant tool load that increases material removal rate, while extending tool life
Smooth finishing toolpaths with consistent step-overs across the entire machined area ensures high-quality machined surfaces.
- Enables distribution, balancing, programming and simulation of operations over multiple setups and machines.
- By using a digital twin of complete machining lines to optimize the process, automotive and machinery manufacturers can reduce planning time and increase throughput.
- New Tube Milling 5-axis capabilities drastically simplify programming of complex features
These efficient and safe toolpaths for roughing and finishing ensure high-speed and error-free 5-axis machining
- Expanded robotics machining capabilities in NX CAM let you program pick-and-place operations, such as machine tending and tool loading operations
NX Additive Manufacturing 12
NX 12 now has a robust, integrated connection with these printers–powered by Materialise.
This includes support structure creation, build tray setup, and a build processor framework for connection to powder bed machines
- NX 12 has a new module (powered by Materialise) enabling customers to design, optimize, simulate, prepare print jobs, and inspect processes for HP Multi Jet Fusion 3D printers.
- NX users can load multiple models, auto nest, and submit the job to HP 3D printers in a single NX environment and with a minimum number of steps.
- Companies are looking to innovative solutions in the constant drive to reduce component weight and improve resource usage.
- Lattice structures are one way designers can meet these goals without compromising on strength and structural integrity.
- In NX 12, integrated lattice structures, combined with Convergent Modeling Technology™, makes creating cutting-edge structures like these easier than ever before.
NX Tooling Design 12
- Automatically identify features on molded or stamped parts using NX Feature2Cost.
- The robust feature recognition capability analyzes 3D part model, recognizes and classifies many types of part features, such as undercuts, ribs and bends.
- Although fully automated, the software also gives you flexibility to apply your expertise in the process. This can further improve accuracy of the estimated costs.
- The complete set of recognized features, along with their parameters can be seamlessly transferred to the integrated Teamcenter Product Cost Management software.
- After providing additional information about material type and machines, the system can precisely calculate the tooling cost.
- By being able to quickly provide accurate quotations, tooling manufacturers are positioned to win more orders and maximize their profitability.
Get in Touch
Our professionals are always ready to assist with any queries, quotation requests and consultations.