Top-notch Standard Solution for NC Milling
Reduce Your Machine Cycle Time By 20% With Just 7 CLICKS!
Simulates your post-processed NC Code, check for collision, and automatically optimized your NC Code by amending any collision toolpath, vary feedrate accordingly and removing any air cut. All in 1 minute.
PROVEN Top-notch standard for NC milling
- NCBrain was released in 2003 and has been supplied
to more than 1,700 customers with 7,000 seats, including Samsung, LG, Hyundai, KIA, Toyota, Honda and Mahindra(India).
- A CAM-neutral solution, it does not matter what CAM solution you are using, NCBrain only needs your post-processed NC Code to do collision verification and optimization.
What is NCBrain?
How does it improve your machining cycle?
- There is too many likely collision between stock, parts & holder in simultaneous 5 axis & tilting 3+2 axis. CAM Programmers might not be able to check on all of these possibilities
- NCBrain guarantees machine safety of collision prevention by real simulation before machining
Toolpath addition on overload area
- Prevents damage to the tool or machine and load, this ensures safety of unmanned machining
Aircut path deletion
- Minimizes cutting time, generates toolpath without worrying aircut path in 3axis & 5axis CAM job
Automatic Optimized Feed Speed
- Control best feedrate by cutting load in simultaneous 5 axis, Minimizes tool wear, breakage and cutting time. This picture shows feedrate control by cutting load.
What does it mean to you?
Faster machining cycle
- Exceed your customer expectation and meet your project deadline with optimized NC Code
Tool length info & division
- According to the tool length, minor and major accidents can happen all the time. NCBrain shows optimal length information after 1 simulation. So fast and safe machining can be done simply
Unmanned production & reduced tooling cost
- You can sleep well in the night knowing that there will be no collision with the optimized NC Code, increasing your unmanning production level
- Tool usage and breakage will be reduced with improved machining cycle and collision verification
Get in Touch
Our professionals are always ready to assist with any queries, quotation requests and consultations.