Ultimate Solution for 3D CAD Translation & Optimization
CADdoctor is the ultimate desktop application software for 3D data translation, PDQ (Product Data Quality) validation, repair, and transformation. CADdoctor supports highly precise and reliable data translation among multi-CAD as well as strict PDQ validation.
It also provides automated or guided geometry repair functions. CADdoctor has several different functions offering process specific functions to address ‘Geometry Simplification’, ‘Geometry Verification’, ‘Polygon Handling’, ‘Reverse Engineering’ and ‘Quality Check for Injection Mold Manufacturing’.
1. Translate and Repair – Converts the mathematic explanation and topological representation to usable forms in the different CAD systems. To translate data from one CAD system to another with CADdoctor, the user only needs to specify input and output formats.
2. Optimize – Contains various optimization and data translation functions. The options allow for end-to-end data distribution throughout the product development cycle to address the following:
- Geometry Simplification for CAE/CAM solutions
- Reverse Engineering’ from Point-Cloud/Polygon
- Manufacturing Quality Check for Mold Manufacturing
- Geometry Validation
3. Transform – Provides a functional path from point clouds data to polygon data via the Reverse Engineering and Polygon Handling functions. CADdoctor not only supports CAD but also polygon and point cloud data, and enables the interoperable environment for validation, repair and edit between the three.
CADdoctor For NX
CADdoctor for NX allows users to validate and repair 3D CAD data from within Seimens NX. Implementing CADdoctor for NX early in the design phase will help NX users at any level improve efficiency throughout the manufacturing enterprise.
You can be assured of accurate, validated CAD data at every stage of product lifecycle management (PLM).
NX users can operate PDQ validation using Check-Mate. Based on Elysium’s years of experience, and in light of NX’s specialties, CADdoctor for NX ensures reliable PDQ validation. It allows users to validate 27 critical check items including the 20 most important items which comply with SASIG.
Elysium’s accumulated CAD data healing technology enables automatic regeneration of perfect NX data. CADdoctor for NX provides functions that do more than remove errors—it thoroughly reviews and repairs the geometry so that the CAD data can be utilized in the next stage in the CAD data flow.
Compatibility with Elysium Family of Products
CADdoctor for NX is capable of file level compatibility with Elysium family of products which include CADdoctor, a full functionally 3D geometry healing and modification tool, and ASFALIS, for automated CAD conversion.
Assist I-deas NX to NX Migration
CADdoctor for NX can easily identify issues caused by tolerance differences and greatly reduces the time to create a perfect model that passes PDQ checks. I-deas allows only one fixed tolerance per model. However NX has a tolerant modeling function which allows users to set varying tolerances within one model. These different methods of handling tolerances can cause problems with PDQ issues when migrating I-deas NX data to NX by the standard conversion tool.
Get in Touch
Our professionals are always ready to assist with any queries, quotation requests and consultations.